Software Engineer - IT DevOps
You are a problem solver, passionate about eliminating toil through development and automation. You will be part of a community which is fanatical about security and on a mission to make an impact in the global technology ecosystem.
What we bring to the table:
- Awesome company culture
- Dynamic people and environment
- Not afraid to try things (disciplined risk taking)
- Mindset of continuous evolution
- Communicate well to various management levels
- Like to optimize SaaS applications for performance and cost effectiveness
- Think it’s fun to monitor distributed services in the cloud
- Love to automate infrastructure through tools like Terraform, Puppet, and Docker/Kubernetes
- Can manage Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools like Jenkins and Spinnaker
- Are interested in contributing to the IT/InfoSec community using tools like Github
Our Ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of experience scaling PaaS services and infrastructure
- Goal-driven, positive attitude with strong communication skills
- Proficient in AWS services, including EC2, RDS, EMR, VPC networking, S3, etc.
- Working knowledge with one or more of: Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef, Ansible, Puppet
- Has a College or University Diploma
- Experience with Linux / Unix
- Experience working in an Agile environment with test driven development
- Experience automatically deploying applications into live production sites
- Experience working with containerisation technologies such as Docker
If you have ambition to be part of something great and are passionate about building secure technology, you have a chance to be part of a company that is changing how people think about IT and security. Your creativity will be highly valued and your nerdiness will seem normal. If you want a place where you can grow and make an impact, this is it.