Software Engineer, Platform Services
Chewy is looking for a senior software engineer to join our Identity and Access Management team. This person will be responsible for driving the software development and engineering efforts that power the IAM solution for Chewy’s millions of customers. The engineer should have a strong understanding of web API based services, identity and access technologies, and industry standards.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the IAM service (release management, availability, etc).
- Develop & maintain IAM service code.
- Develop & maintain IAM client libraries.
- Work with client software teams integrating to the IAM platform.
- Propose, design, & plan enhancements to the service.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years experience with API auth technologies (OAuth2, JWT, SAML, XACML, SSL, etc).
- 5+ years experience with API services (HTTP, REST, gRPC, JSON, load balancing, etc).
- 5+ years experience software development (3+ years Java).
- Familiarity with cloud & orchestration technologies (AWS, Terraform, Ansible, etc).
- Be comfortable supporting highly technical software teams.
- Experience working in a large scale enterprise environment.