Carbon Black is seeking smart, energetic, and technically curious engineers to join our team and help us deliver high quality, cloud based endpoint protection for macOS!
The ideal engineer will possess a solid understanding of C++ programming conventions and best practices, with a proven and established habit of delivering high quality code in a professional context. Our team is highly collaborative and we are looking for dynamic technical leaders who can work independently while mentoring and assisting fellow team members. You will have the opportunity to partner with and learn from teams of excellent, highly technical developers and automation engineers, improving the system quality and coverage. If you are the kind of programmer that wants to grow technically while making a meaningful contribution to cutting edge software that does some good in the world, join Carbon Black!
What You’ll Do
- Develop feature related code for the macOS endpoint in the Predictive Security Cloud
- Triage, reproduce, diagnose and resolve issues discovered in the product
- Build tools to support team efficiency and enhance investigation of product issues
What You'll Bring
- 2-5 years of experience in software development with C++ and Python in a professional context
- Demonstrable technical development and debugging skills with a track record of delivering high quality code
- Solid understanding of source control management tools (git, svn)
- Linux and/or macOS knowledge, and experience (including Linux and/or macOS command line)
- System level programming experience is a strong plus