Greater Boston Area
About the Position
We are seeking experienced developers who are analytical in their decision making and have a persistent craving to learn. This is an opportunity to work on our SaaS product with an energetic and forward-thinking team. We have a flexible development environment where whether you are more interested in building a scalable and extensible backend or developing a series of decoupled services for mobile and web frontend, we are to work with you from day one to meet your goal.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Working with Architects and Senior Developers on feature enhancements
- Participating in pilot projects evaluating new cutting-edge technologies
- Working with Business Analysts and BI Developers on analytics
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design
- Understanding of MVC
- Relational Database and SQL knowledge
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Aptitude for learning new things
- Great communication Skills
Having one or more of the following is a big plus
- Knowledge of REST API and/or JSON
- Familiarity with web application servers, such as Tomcat
- Experience or knowledge of Hibernate/JPA
- Familiarity with ReactJS and or D3.js
Only applications from direct applicants will be considered. Applications from agencies and recruiters will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description