Here at Intralinks we are a collaborative environment creating ‘software in the cloud’ products that allow our clients to share files safely and securely and collaborate globally. We are currently designing and developing software for some of our core file sharing and content management collaboration products and are looking for passionate people that can develop ideas from a high‐level description to a shippable elegant product. This will involve careful analyses, software design, coding, troubleshooting, and unit testing.
- Obtains and reviews requirements from Product Management indicating the business needs and functionalities of the proposed application;
- Collaborate with Architecture group to come up with the best design.
- Writes detailed design documents describing the approach to be taken and programming details;
- Codes application instructions into the local environment.
- Reviews code to ensure compliance with coding standards and to ensure that defined requirements are met. Makes recommendations for improvements.
- Fixes defects found. Repeats the testing cycle until the new application works flawlessly. Prepares related documentation.
- Responds to and resolves escalated calls for technical assistance received from production support.
- Manages the delivery of assigned modules on time and budget with high quality.
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing Software projects / applications.
- Exposure to Chef / RPM based deployments
- Understanding of JDBC, SQL, Relational Databases.
- Understanding of No-SQL DB like Mongo or Cassandra is a plus .
- Experience with XML technologies.
- Experience with JMS frameworks.
- Proficiency in Web Services.
- Exposure to Linux based platform is a plus