Software Quality Engineer – Automation Intern
At Intralinks we pride ourselves on giving each intern a real-world experience and opportunity to hone their skills, build their portfolio, network with professionals and build relationships, in addition to preparing them for a full-time position after graduation. Motivated interns play an important role in making this a reality, but we’re here to help!
About the Team
Along with the Development, Product Management, and other cross-functional teams, the Shared Services Quality Engineering team is responsible for on-time delivery of high-quality software releases. The team works together with other functions in small, highly collaborative and empowered teams.
As an Intern on our team you will:
- Learn how to write test cases.
- Work with a Senior member and identify existing Test cases, create an index and move all Test cases to a Central Location in Confluence. In the process, intern will go over the Test Cases and gather product/ feature knowledge.
- UI automation task: Learn UI Automation and help automate few automated test scripts using Java script.
- Create test plans and test scripts
- Thoroughly test the product via manual and automated means
- Develop and run test scripts to uncover program defects. Confirm defect fixes applied correct the defects identified and don't introduce new issues.
- Troubleshoot issues with automation scripts.
- Adhere to coding standards; communicate coding standards to others in the group.
- Communicate information clearly, concisely, and professionally.
Required Qualifications & Relevant Experience:
- Strong team attitude, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly analytical, pro‐active and detail oriented
- Strong or some hands-on experience coding in Java and Java Scripts
- Ability to learn quickly and stay current with new technologies
“This is a place with highly motivated and passionate people who takes care of each other, makes you feel like a family.” - Hiring Manager