Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never hear of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you. We set a high bar, but if working with the best and brightest, at the epicenter of a transformational technology wave, consider Interactions.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Sr Front End Developer, which will be responsible for designing, building and extending our graphical dialog authoring solution, and ancillary technologies. This individual is responsible for the gathering of requirements from various stakeholders, translating requirements to application specifications, design, and implementation of the application, providing project plans, and ongoing involvement in innovation and product development.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support full lifecycle of application software development from project conceptualization, planning, development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Evaluate, design and implement client applications.
- Add features and functionality to existing client applications.
- Support Quality Assurance team efforts.
- Track and report billable and non-billable activities by type.
- Interview and evaluate technical candidates for the Applications and Quality teams.
- Mentor junior level developers.
- Review development processes, techniques and client systems for potential improvements.
- Complete required documentation of Client applications including enhancements, changes, bug, and implementation.
- Complete required documentation of development processes.
- Consult, assist and advise other developers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of six to nine years of software development experience.
- Previous React Experience
- Eclipse and Subversion experience.
- Team player with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate with distributed development and test teams.
- Good understanding of software development practices and disciplines.
- Java and web services protocol experience. (REST, SOAP, JSON and XML)
- Call center or customer service application experience.
- Encryption and security/compliance experience (TLS, secure coding practices, PCI,
- Linux OS and Container configuration/triage experience (RHEL/CentOS, Tomcat, etc).
- IVR platform development and VRU software experience. (Edify, Nuance, Intervoice,
- Genesys, Cisco, CCXML and VXML)
- Proficient understanding of Agile development methodologies.