Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters - committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 95 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
The right candidate is someone who wants to make an impact on the development of our APIs and website that will help grow our ecommerce marketplace and is comfortable not only working on the web application but modifying and building out the APIs they will need. This candidate is someone who explores new technology while being part of a team of collaborators who teach and learn together.
- You have experience building ecommerce web apps and APIs
- You have experience with React/Redux and Rails
- You enjoy working to help scale and improve performance
- You enjoy mentoring/helping other team members get up to speed with technology or concepts which you are proficient in
- You adjust quickly to changing priorities
- You can speak your mind while understanding others experiences and emotions. You value debating concepts with kindness and respect
- React / Redux
- Ruby / Rails
- Redis / Memcache
- The opportunity to play a key role in product development, from concept to launch, so be ready to bring your creative ideas to the table
- One-on-one professional coaching with external expert
- Unlimited PTO and some flexibility to working hours
- Health, Vision and Dental plan
- Commuting reimbursement plan
- A leadership team committed to your personal and professional growth
- Stocked fridge
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status