Sr. Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator/Developer
The Everbridge Sr. Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator / Developer provides support to the global Everbridge Support, Services, and Operations teams reporting to the Manager, CRM Systems. The person filling this role will be a key member of the Corporate Business System staff supporting a complex and customized Salesforce.com environment. As a Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will be part of a team responsible for the performance, processes, training, and integrity of the system. The Sr Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator / Developerwill conduct a variety of administrative, configuration, development, and reporting tasks in supporting the business Service Cloud needs (including options to assist with Sales Cloud).
- Provide SFDC administration including, advanced configuration such as managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce.com configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including changes and potential system implications
- Deep understanding of the Service Cloud, Platform, and the App Exchange (Sales Cloud experience / knowledge a plus)
- Leads and influences technical direction for large-scale, highly complex technical initiatives and/or projects requiring integration of cross-functional systems. Provides technical guidance in evaluating applications systems
- Configuring and maintaining the functional objects of Service Cloud (will have the ability to assist in the support of Sales Cloud)
- Ensure adoption and adherence to Salesforce.com governance framework and usage guidelines
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, and data integrity
- Collaborates with the business to prioritize key business/technical initiatives. Utilizes expert knowledge of the customers’ business to recommend solutions and ensures business and technology objectives are met and maintained.
- Understands user and process requirements and ensures those requirements can be achieved through high-quality deliverables
- Gather project requirements, build project plan, execute plan, supervise testing, and deploy project changes in Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and experience
- 5+ years with Salesforce administration and development experience (including object configuration, development of visual force pages, apex classes and triggers)
- Experience with Salesforce service cloud (with lightning preferred)
- Leads technical requirements gathering and/or design workshops for complex projects
- Deep understanding of SFDC concepts and practices. Able to identify the need and recommend the use of apex and Visual Force to meet a business requirement.
- Strong technical writing skills. The ability to take the lead role in developing comprehensive functional specification documents, process flow diagrams, solution design documents, use cases, test plans, and training documentation.
- Experience using Force.com technologies, including Apex, VisualForce, and Lightning components
- Expert in Salesforce workflows, UI design, reporting, dashboards, and app rollouts
- Excellent written communication, training, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to display creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer certification is required
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.