Are you passionate about security and looking for a big impact role where you can make product decisions and help establish best practices and process? Are you working for a large organization and looking for a place where you can wear more hats, solve problems and achieve greater professional growth? If you’re an experienced Systems or Network Admin knowledgeable of security practices and looking for the next challenge to sharpen your problem solving skills, build critical partnerships and take a global business to the next level then the Platforms team at ASICS Digital has the role for you!
ASICS Digital creates and brings to market cutting-edge digital apps and products for the ASICS brand. With over 50 million users, we possess an incredible wealth of data rooted in fitness training, goal-setting, and how technology can contribute to a healthy lifestyle. Managing and making sense of all that data is an extraordinary challenge and opportunity.
What you will do:
- Assess current security systems, propose and implement process improvements and new technology products that improve security
- Manage ASICS Digital applications such as Gsuite, JIRA, 1password, slack
- Manage laptop configurations and automation for laptop configuration
- Contribute to the security planning and rollout process (Single sign-on, anti-virus/malware etc.)
- Manage the office network including configurations changes and upgrades
- Work with the Site Reliability Engineering team to support security and overall systems performance
What you have done:
- Several years of experience as a Network Admin / Systems Admin including security involvement (This is a mid level position)
- Maintained established corporate security practices including but not limited to “Single Sign On, Endpoint Security, Configuration etc.”
- Worked cross functionally to solve problems, drive solutions and make improvements
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS Corporation based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build innovative digital technologies and commerce experiences to better connect consumers to the ASICS brand. We are responsible for the continued development of innovative ecommerce solutions and other digital services that inspire people to move, get fit and stay healthy.
SEO sysadmin sys admin network security engineer IT
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.