Technical Lead - CRM Systems
Are you a results-oriented systems engineer with a visionary, technical and thorough understanding of CRM business systems? We
have the perfect role for you!
The IT organization at Rapid7 is looking for a Solutions Engineer to join the growing Enterprise Applications team. This role is perfect for a technical individual who likes to solve problems using a hands-on approach within day-to-day and project-based workstreams.
At Rapid7 we are...
● Energetic, Passionate, Fun and Enthusiastic
● Self-Motivated and Accountable – we are able to take direction and manage prioritization of work
● Results-Oriented and Collaborative – we are able to work independently as well as part of a team
● Committed to Continuous Learning – we strive to continuously learn and adapt to new tools and techniques
The ideal candidate will bring the following to the table:
● Excellent technical, communication and relationship skills, along with IT and business savvy
● Ability to deliver complex solutions on the Salesforce.com platform to meet business requirements
● Proficiency with Apex, Lightning Components, Workflows, Triggers, source control with GIT and common Salesforce integration
● Intermediate to expert functional and technical ability/experience with best in class business applications
○ Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing and implementing
functionality/customizations within business systems
■ Extensive SFDC experience (see below) = BIG plus; bonus points for NetSuite and ECommerce/Subscription systems experience
● Experience developing and managing a SFDC environment
● Experience with and understanding for user provisioning, defining roles, and other SFDC administrative functions
● Experience with core business processes such as lead & pipeline management quote-to-cash, SaaS, direct, ECommerce selling channels
● Experience with business reporting, intelligence and reporting tools
● Experience with system integrations and specialized 3rd party systems that commonly connect to core business systems
● A strong desire to play key role in designing, programming, deploying and improving existing solutions within our CRM
platform to support the current and future needs of a rapidly growing organization
● The ability to design new, and improve existing, applications/solutions within our CRM platform
● Capacity to design and implement solutions, scripts and workflows, which will maintain and improve our CRM Platform
We have ambitious goals and need people that, are dynamic, desire to be part of something BIG, and are passionate about
excellence in service. You have a chance to be part of a company that is changing how people think about SecOps. If you want
a place where you can grow and make an impact … this is it.