Technology Manager, Customer Platform
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Shape a rapidly scaling industry.
We’re growing quickly and are looking for a Technology Manager to lead our Customer Platform Software Engineering Team. As a company, we pride ourselves on Customer Focus as a guiding principle. We maintain a large and dedicated Customer Experience team that resolves customer inquiries and challenges. You will lead the team that builds and maintains the software required to deliver this first-class experience. Sound good? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Tech Manager:
- You will lead a team of engineers to support our Customer Experience group.
- Establish strong lines of communication with a large and committed set of stakeholders.
- Grow the members of your team through career management and feedback.
- Drive technical discovery through collaboration with your engineers.
- Implement software alongside your team members when necessary.
- Participate in recruiting and interviewing.
What skills you will use:
- You have experience managing a small team of engineers.
- Demonstrated a solution-oriented approach to application design.
- Directly engaged with stakeholders and contributed to product definition.
- You have also produced technical plans used for project breakdown.
- Written substantial applications as a software developer in the past.
- You have managed at least one direct report.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.