Software is at the center of our product development, as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing.
Formlabs’ software team continues to develop one of the most powerful and intuitive desktop print applications on the market: PreForm. Every developer plays a role in building the user experience, but our rapidly growing team needs an engineer obsessed with aesthetic and functional polish to bring our software to the next level.
If you’re a talented programmer with an eye for design, and a passion for creating the best user experience possible, we want you on the Software Team as a UI Engineer.
Sharing a portfolio/website that reflects your work is highly encouraged.
- Design and code a fantastic UI experience from the inside out
- Make our software look and feel pixel-perfect across all platforms
- Guide our users seamlessly through our software from start to finish
- Can show off a strong and diverse portfolio of previous work
- Passionate about making a clean presentation and writing clean code
- Have significant programming experience (complex websites, game interfaces, data visualization, and more)
- Ready to dive in and learn whatever code you don’t already know (Qt CSS, C++)
- Can demonstrate a clear understanding of design principles
- A clear and patient communicator who can take and give constructive criticism
- Ready to work on self-directed projects with a high-caliber team
- App development for android or iOS
- Familiarity working in OpenGL
- Proficiency in C++
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.