We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a Usability Tester to explore and understand all possible user journeys and interactions with our product offering. You will identify pain points within the user experience and act as the voice of the customer in order to help us continue scaling quickly to meet consumer needs. Sound good? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Usability Tester:
- Explore and verify site appearance, functionality, and performance across all of our products.
- Understand, document and influence user journey throughout our network.
- Execute test cases while recording, monitoring, and chasing defects, providing screenshots and steps to reproduce.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product and Design to develop test plans and test cases.
- Identify potential edge cases to ensure consistent language, taxonomy, and design implementation.
What skills you will use:
- 2+ years of experience in software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems or a related field.
- Strong desire to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Experience in information design and user scenarios is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.