Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never hear of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries. Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you. We set a high bar, but if working with the best and brightest, at the epicenter of a transformational technology wave, consider Interactions.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Corporate Controller who will manage the Finance and Accounting departments providing information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist management, its shareholders and other users in making educated economic decisions about the company's future.
- Oversee the activities of the corporate accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements and annual audits.
- Oversee the activities of the disbursement department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, petty cash, core employee expense reports, cash control, core payroll processing and total corporate payroll tax compliance.
- Oversee the activities of the accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc; funding service management, which includes weekly funding reports and customer service; quarter and year-end payroll closing including federal and state reports; and check statistic management.
- Assure corporate tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
- Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company's value.
- Respond to Management as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate any financial needs.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline. MBA in Finance/Accounting a plus.
- 15+ years of hands on accounting experience. Experience in Workday Accounting Systems a plus.
- CPA certification.
- 7+ years of hands on accounting managerial experience.