Deal Desk Analyst - Pricing and Contracts
Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform. Designed for the way people work, Fuze powers business conversations and insights across the modern enterprise. With a single unified voice, video, and messaging application, people can now communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
We are looking for a Deal Desk Analyst to join our finance team in Boston, MA to help us support our worldwide sales organization.
Who you are:
- You are a doer. You take pride in actively solving problems and being accountable for your deliverables
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills. You’re comfortable interacting with everyone from entry level to executive
- You have an unwavering work ethic as well as a unique ability to juggle shifting priorities under stringent time-constraints
- You are highly self motivated and results oriented. “Good enough” is not good enough for you
What you’ll do:
- You will work with our worldwide sales organization to provide guidance and approvals on pricing and contract terms
- You will become an expert on internal workflows and become a go-to source of truth for sales and service delivery
- You will work closely with Billing and Order Management to ensure that our deals are properly executed on.
- You will have independence to build any process that you feel will enhance the deal closure or customer onboarding experiences.
- You will have broad exposure to different areas of the company. You could find yourself working with Engineering, Product Management, Legal and Sales all in the same day.
What we need from you:
- Financial acumen with a sales mindset
- 1-3 years of experience in a Finance, Sales, or Business Development capacity at an enterprise software or telecommunications company
- Relentless work ethic and exceptional responsiveness
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- MS Office proficiency (especially in Excel)
Nice to have:
- Contract negotiation experience, internal or customer facing
- Familiarity with revenue recognition principles