Director of Financial Services Operations
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
We’re seeking a Director of Financial Services Operations to help support our rapid growth. The Director will be tasked with scaling Toast’s equipment financing business, with general management responsibilities spanning customer journey design and optimization, risk management infrastructure development, strategic planning and analysis, and hiring and enablement. This is a unique opportunity to take on an operational leadership role at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time, with the ability to create significant enterprise value by building the infrastructure to support over $1 billion in equipment finance loan origination over the next several years.
What you will do:
- Act as the program owner and advocate, driving cross-functional execution
- Lead and scale operations team (currently a team of 8 and growing)
- Partner with Toast’s leadership team to set the long-term equipment financing strategy, and project manage large-scale workstreams to execute against that strategy
- Partner with go-to-market and customer success organizations to design and implement a seamless customer journey that drives customer engagement
- Establish an underwriting and risk management infrastructure by leveraging best-in-class tools
- Define and analyze SLAs and KPIs to monitor performance and identify opportunities for growth and efficiency
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of experience in operations or financial services
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop teams
- Exceptional strategic, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills, with the ability to operate at all organization levels
- An ability to drive projects cross-functionally, synthesize feedback, develop consensus and create structure in an unstructured environment
- Captive finance experience
- Product management experience