We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
We are looking for a Director of FP&A to lead the management and oversight of financial planning, and operational finance. This includes the company's forecasts, annual planning process, management and Board reporting, and financial partnership to the organization. To be successful in this role, you will need a proven track record of being a strong cross-functional collaborator, an outstanding communicator, and a nimble, innovative, and strategic thinker. S/he will be an inspiring leader that can further develop a team of finance professionals who are hungry to enhance growth to make an impact.
What You’ll Do
- Continue to build out the Business Partner function by fostering strong cross-functional relationships. Help the company understand how all the pieces fit together and drive performance
- Oversee Finance preparation of business reviews that highlight key risks, opportunities, and proposed action steps. Leverage internal capabilities and industry best practices to bring innovation to systems and processes
- Implement ways of working and systems that enhance financial rigor, enable more thinking and less data manipulation, and bring controls yet allow for the nimbleness and investment needed at a fast-growing company
- Enhance management reporting and commentary that provides senior leaders with timely insights into trends, operational results, and growth drivers
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Ability to lead in an ever-changing setting; motivated by the challenge of a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Goal oriented with a bias towards action; great collaborator and an excellent simplifier, constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Strategic vision; constantly challenge the status quo and push to find what’s next
- Highly analytical and can easily transition between the strategic and the detailed
- Curious and voracious learner; great listener and a model business partner
- Outstanding written, oral, and presentation skills and can communicate complex financial matters to broad audiences; strong knowledge of GAAP and key accounting principles
- Expert Excel skills; extensive experience building three-statement financial models and analyzing large data sets
- SaaS or FinTech industry experience
- Strong systems skills with experience in cloud-based ERP/Financial System with preference towards NetSuite, Adaptive Planning and Salesforce
- Knowledge of SQL, Python or R