Director, Pricing & FX
Greater Boston Area
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
As part of the Payments team, you will become an expert in international payment processing, own Flywire’s pricing strategy, manage execution and test new methods to capture value created for customers.
With over 30 nationalities across 10 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Global Payments Team, you will help accelerate Flywire’s growth across the globe!
- Lead optimization of existing pricing structure to drive group KPIs using competitor data, customer feedback, and running thoughtful tests
- Create and execute new pricing tools/strategies in collaboration with product team to increase customer conversion, retention and revenue
- Become an expert and lead point of contact with respect to pricing and cost related matters for the entire organization
- Track competitive landscape globally and ensure Flywire’s offering continues to be attractive for customers from a pricing perspective
- Create and execute strategies to reduce risk associated with movements in FX market
- Optimize existing FX risk management processes to reduce risk and improve KPIs
- Manage external partnerships with FX vendors
- Work in close collaboration with other key members of Global Payments team to ensure success of Pricing & FX function
Flymate skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Finance, Engineering, or Business with an analytical focus
- 10+ years of experience in banking, payments, or foreign exchange industry
- Strong problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability/desire to identify and solve issues individually and in collaboration with a team
- Self-starter attitude to identify opportunities and drive them to execution
- Strong communication and presentation skills to break down complex ideas and convey them succinctly
- Extreme comfort in working with data and numbers
- Strong data analytical skills in SQL, Excel, or similar tools to make data driven decisions
- Consumer pricing or FX experience (preferred)
- International experience as a student and/or professional (preferred)
Read Full Job Description