Are you someone who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment? Are you self-motivated and enjoy working with people? Are you proficient in MS Excel and do you like to review financial information and provide analysis and recommendations? If you answered yes to these questions, you might be an excellent fit as a Financial Analyst here at ASICS Digital.
As the Financial Analyst your role supports the Sr Manager FP&A, Controller, and CFO in performing various financial reporting, analysis, and accounting activities. You will interact directly with business leaders within ASICS Digital to ensure their financial information is accurate and their spending is aligned with their budgets. You will partner with the Data Analytics team to source the correct financial and operational data and create value added reporting that will support decision-making. We are a fast growing and constantly evolving digital company, and you will contribute by building new reports that will provide insights about the performance of the business.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You’ll Do
- Reporting directly to the ASICS Digital CFO, work collaboratively in support of all business units providing analysis of financial data performance
- Partner with the Data Analytics team in gathering data from various sources for reporting and analysis
- Interact with Global Finance employees (America, Europe, and Asia) to consolidate financial results and qualitative commentary on drivers of performance
- Collaborate with the CFO, Sr. Manager FP&A and Controller on annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and monthly close
- Support Marketing, Ecommerce, Analytics and Fitness App teams with invoice level reporting and progress toward targets
- Maintain daily forecast database for all global Ecommerce sales and communicate variances to forecast during the month
- Process monthly payroll journal entry, reconcile accounts, and enter invoices
- Support daily cash forecasting process and perform ad hoc reporting and data requests
What You’ve Done
- Strong organizational skills and proven track record of creating and delivering accurate reporting
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or a related field
- Experience with downloading, manipulating, and summarizing large sets of data.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.