Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
As the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will work closely with all departments across the company to understand key drivers of performance, lead the operating planning cycles, and provide visibility into delivering against those plans. You will set the rhythm of the company planning process and own functional and business line reporting as well as identify how we can improve overall company profitability over time.
You will be responsible for writing business performance memos to our senior leadership team, support the accounting close activities and driving accountability to our Operating plan.
Throughout the quarter, you will work closely with teams to track performance against the forecast and flag any risks or opportunities. You will identify the underlying cause behind any variations to forecast and recommend actions to create as much value as possible.
Lastly, you will lead or participate in ad-hoc analyses to understand how various strategic initiatives will impact total company profitability
- Set the company planning process for functional and business line consolidation of all revenues and costs
- Identify all key assumptions in the forecast and flag potential risks and upsides
- Actively monitor performance of business lines and all functional teams vs. forecasts
- Identify any variances to forecast and ensure action is taken based on new information
- Manage and own long range 3-year strategic planning and financial planning process including forecasting the various financial statements, valuation considerations and respective analysis
- Develop key performance indicators to monitor our business performance and articulate the value proposition to our stakeholders including investors, functional leads and executives
- Assess cash needs, and propose optimal financial corporate structure
- Develop DraftKings to be diligence ready for any partner or investor to a degree advanced of our stage of Company development
- Assist in M&A model evaluation
- Manage 1 to 2 analysts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or quantitative field
- At least 7+ years of experience in a financial modeling, forecasting or business planning role
- Can work autonomously through complex problems, data requests and due diligence
- Strong partnership, communication, and organizational skills
- Comfortable in fast paced, results driven environment