Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager
Greater Boston Area
Zaius is actively hiring a full-time Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager who will work closely with our CFO and Senior Management on a range of financial and strategic efforts. In this role you will play key part in analysis and reporting to support decision-making. You will be responsible for financial modeling and forecasting, managing our annual plan and quarterly forecasts, reviewing and reporting on plan vs actual, and conducting other financial analyses to inform decision making. Additionally, this person will be closely involved with reporting to management, the Board and other key stakeholders.
The right person for this role is highly analytical, detail oriented, and skilled at building processes. A successful FP&A Manager will be able to generate high quality work in a fast-paced environment, quickly conduct analyses to reflect changing business environments, and communicate and collaborate effectively across functions.
- Forecast annual plan and quarterly re-forecast
- Prepare and own planning models for bookings, revenue, gross margin, and churn
- Conduct monthly variance reporting
- Prepare Board of Directors presentations
- Create ad-hoc financial modeling to inform management decision-making
- Track and communicate key financial metrics to teams, management, and other stakeholders
- Continually assess opportunities to improve systems and processes related to financial forecasting, review, and reporting
- 4+ years of work experience in Financial Planning &Analysis
- Advanced Excel modeling experience, SQL is a plus
- Experience in SaaS or subscription model is preferred
- Strong system skills, experience with Netsuite, Adaptive Insights & Salesforce a plus
- Outstanding analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to zoom out and see big picture
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience in presenting and communicating with key stakeholders
- BA/BS degree
Zaius assists marketers to delight your customers at every interaction. We provide the world’s only Marketing CRM that collects and connects all of your customer data, analyzes and assists you to properly segment and personalize your marketing interactions, and ultimately design and deploy cross-channel campaigns to those customers.
Zaius is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Read Full Job Description