Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Your future starts here!
Come join our team at CA Veracode!
This position is responsible to provide quality consolidated financial reports in accordance with GAAP standards. Perform complex financial analysis.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit http://www.ca.com/us/why-ca/innovation.html?intcmp=headernav
About the Role
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry. You will responsible to:
- Assist teams with development of KPIs and reporting packages using both financial and operational based metrics.
- Perform variance and trend analysis between actual, budget and forecast targets
- Query large amounts of disparate data, consolidate, and summarize results for management
- Create monthly forecasts that incorporates current data and relevant functional input
- Help manage the budget for several parts of the organization including Capex, Opex and look for opportunities for efficiency
- Partner with the G&A and growing Cloud organizations by providing monthly and quarterly variance, headcount & fixed asset analysis.
- Interact with all levels of the global organization daily to help drive business performance and efficiencies.
- Support departmental need for ad-hoc analysis, reporting, and presentations
- Develop product based P&L
- Develop and maintain financial dashboards
- Manage all team Purchase Orders
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for being proactive, assertive and detail oriented. An ideal background will include:
- Typically, 2 or more years finance or accounting experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Access.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Proven ability to exercise effective, independent judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, & strong interpersonal skills
- SAP & Hyperion experience a plus
- Demonstrated excellence in financial and quantitative analysis
- Fast-learner, self-starter and team player
- Expert in MS Excel (Pivot tables, vLookups, Automated Reporting)
- Tableau, PowerBI, or SQL experience
- Business travel of approximately 10 or less percent yearly is expected for this position
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.