Financial Systems Analyst
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
As the Finance Systems Analyst you play a key role in enabling a highly accountable and optimized finance operation. You will ensure our systems support the automation of key processes and tightly align with other key systems. The person in this role will understand and help define how data flows through finance systems and ensure data is organized properly for reporting, analytics, and process automation. You will work cross-functionally and collaboratively to define business process and document functional requirements into technical details. The Finance Systems Analyst ensures our technology implementations deliver against finance operational requirements.
- Act as a liaison between Finance, SalesForce, Enterprise Apps, and IT.
- Act as the main point of contact for finance related SalesForce requests, including some level of development for internal projects
- Heavy involvement with any and all possible system integrations
- Drive forward the unification of all systems to allow for better and more readily available reporting across various platforms
- Identify manual, repetitive processes and determine a mechanism to allow for automation
- Manage system roles and rights to ensure compliance with Company policies
- Assist in development and management of Company’s IT General Internal Controls, including heavy documentation of all current systems and processes
- Recommend the redesign and configuration, as appropriate, of system requirements and develop system requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years with heavy SalesForce experience
- Have successfully implemented at least one new technology or service
- Ability to work well as a member of a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills and the ability to organize and execute on multiple high priority tasks simultaneously
- Attention to detail and exemplary customer service skills are essential
- Highly motivated, self-starter, with a positive attitude
- Managing domain accounts within Active Directory (creating, enabling, disabling accounts).
- Experience with the following systems is preferred: Intacct, Mavenlink, Zuora, Coupa, Avalara, Solium and Concur
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.