We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast’s Customer Financing program is an important customer acquisition tool leveraged by our Sales team. The Customer Financing team, which facilitates interactions between prospective customers, Sales Representatives and external financing partners, has been critical in enabling the success of this program. Reporting to the Financial Services Operations Manager, the Financing Coordinator will help with day-to-day operations as well as projects to help improve processes and scale the program. Our goal is to continuously increase financing adoption and this role provides the opportunity to make an impact on the growth of the program and Toast’s long-term success.
What you will do:
- Complete day-to-day activities of the Customer Financing program through the deal queue in accordance with internal SLAs. This includes processing financing applications, updating records, generating invoices, and answering program questions
- Proactively manage relationships with Toast sales team and external financing partners
- Assist with process improvement initiatives
- Be an internal champion for the Customer Financing program and promote best practices across the organization
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work under pressure and strong attention to detail
- Highly organized, self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sales experience a plus
- Excel experience a plus