We are seeking a Payroll Coordinator with excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail. In this position, you will report to the Global Payroll Manager within Total Rewards on our People Strategy team.
What you’ll be doing...
- Assist in processing of the bi-weekly US payrolls and monthly International payrolls (approx. 15 countries)
- Prepare files to upload payroll input for processing
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission
- Calculate retroactive or prorate pay as needed
- Create on-demand checks and ACHs/wire requests for terminations and off-cycle payments
- Analyze payroll data and research discrepancies (commissions, bonuses, one-time payments, ESPP, RSU, etc.)
- Review time and attendance process and work with employees and managers to facilitate processing and remediate any issues
- Take customer service-oriented approach to respond to requests and questions
- Assist in projects as needed
What you need to succeed...
- One or more years’ experience in payroll or related area
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced environment while adhering to deadlines
- Familiarity with payroll software
- Organized & able to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Maintain confidentiality
- Strong math, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to build relationships with internal and external contacts
- Highly preferred: Experience using ADP Workforce Now
Rapid7 is breaking down silos and transforming how Security, IT, and DevOps teams work together to drive secure innovation. Our analytics and automation cloud, Rapid7 Insight, provide the shared visibility, intelligence, and connected workflow these teams need to manage the vulnerabilities, threats, and performance issues that put their organizations at risk. With more than 7,100 customers across 120 countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity.