We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Help us make smarter business decisions.
We’re growing quickly and are searching for a Senior Financial Analyst to manage business planning, forecasting, analysis, and fundraising. Do you enjoy working cross-functionally with several business verticals in an unstructured environment? Do you thrive in an environment where you have to find creative solutions for ambiguous problems? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Financial Analyst:
- Working cross-functionally, you will create and maintain the core reporting and analytics infrastructure and models while proactively surfacing opportunities.
- You will handle processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including management reporting.
- Monitor forecasts and benchmark performance while understanding the sources of deviation.
- Build thoughtful analyses to drive better business decisions and measure the efficiency of initiatives.
- Optimize monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting processes and reporting for both income statement and balance sheet items.
- Autonomously handle ad-hoc requests from the business.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in accounting, investment banks and/or Financial Planning and Analysis is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or another quantitative field is required.
- You have advanced Excel skills with the ability to manipulate data and present in a concise format.
- Experience with NetSuite and SQL is a plus.
- Certified Public Accountant Certifications is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.