Senior Manager, FP&A
Everbridge is seeking a Senior Manager of FP&A to join our Finance team in our Burlington, MA office.
About the Finance Team:
- As a member of our Finance Team, you will join a team of bright, fast-paced professionals. You’ll work in a cutting-edge cloud environment that will power our company’s impressive growth. We are smart, innovative, ambitious, and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
- The successful candidate will be a key partner to the organization to drive financial and operational analysis, models and metrics.
- The ideal candidate has a well-rounded financial background, knowledge of strategy frameworks and processes and thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our offices here .
- Meet the Everbridge team here.
- Lead and manage the annual budget and quarterly forecast process. Perform monthly financial and operational variance analysis and provide actionable insights to senior management.
- Serve as a key partner to departmental executives to assist in the creation of budgets, develop a shared understanding of departmental financial and operational performance relative to company strategy & goals and department goals.
- Identify trends, gaps and opportunities for process improvement.
- Prepare presentations for senior management and the Board.
- Plan, facilitate and implement ad hoc analysis or financial models to support decision making.
- Develop a strong understanding of the global business and markets in which we participate.
- 5+ years of FP&A experience supporting operating executives. Bachelor’s degree in finance, or related field.
- Experience with planning frameworks and processes.
- Experience with Adaptive Insights a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and financial modeling skills. Familiarity with NetSuite a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate with and provide meaningful value to all levels of management.
- Strong bias to action, sense of accountability and willingness to do what it takes to get results.
- Collaborative, organized, open and energetic work style.
- Always learning & developing. Displays a willingness to learn new analytical tools and skill sets.
- Solid accounting capabilities, CPA a plus.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.