Senior Payroll Analyst
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Senior Payroll Analyst will primarily be responsible all day-to-day payroll activities for all US and international payrolls. This individual will report to the Payroll Manager, and will be responsible for the input of all domestic and international employee payroll and benefits. As a senior member of the Payroll team, this individual would partner with our Finance and Human Resource groups, effecting change and completing special projects aligned with company-wide goals and objectives.
What you will do:
- Work with Payroll Manager to coordinate, audit, produce and approve biweekly payroll for Multi-state US and international payroll, including off-cycle payments or supplemental (bonus and year ending) payrolls, as needed
- Maintain data integrity of payroll applications on a daily basis
- Reconcile and compute pay for new hires, pay/hour changes,
- Reconciliation of quarterly 941s and the reconciliation and distribution of annual W-2 reporting
- Communicate and escalate issues and risks in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain process documentation for new procedures.
- Assist with the expatriate payroll and related problem solving issues as they arise
- Responsible for ad hoc payroll reporting including proficiency in creating reports.
- Work with payroll provider tax services to register for both state and local taxes
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years Payroll experience, preferably using ADP and/or Workday
- Thorough knowledge of US payroll tax laws for a multi-state employer
- Attention to detail
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong customer service skills