Senior Sales Revenue Analyst
Senior Sales Revenue Analyst-Boston
G&A at Datadog rapidly scales the physical space, hiring, on-boarding, financial and legal systems to keep our business running in top form. Datadog's Finance & Accounting team collaborates with teams across the organization, providing commercial, operational and analytical support to ensure that Datadog's business continues to grow as rapidly and efficiently as possible.
Datadog is a pre-IPO enterprise software company, and is scaling our sales organization, customer base, and revenue in multiple territories! The Senior Sales Revenue Analyst will revamp and administer our existing Sales Compensation function and provide in-depth revenue and sales performance analytics to assist leadership in growing the business.
- Oversee, administer, and improve upon the existing monthly commission process
- Assist in re-engineering the sales compensation process to scale
- Analyze the impact of existing incentive-based compensation plans and provide data-backed suggestions on how to improve
- Collaborate with the Order Admin team to ensure that sales are executed within the company standards laid out in the compensation plans, including verifying customer payments
- Maintain a reporting system for sales quotas, compensation plans, and real time attainment for all sales levels
- Make data architectural changes as needed to improve on quality of customer data within existing billing systems and CRM
- Assist in implementation of a new commission system to automate the calculation and reporting processes at scale
- Collaborate cross functionally with Sales, Strategy, HR, and Finance
- 4+ years of experience in revenue analyst, compensation analyst or similar role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a Monthly Recurring Revenue business model
- Experience with SaaS contracts and deal bookings process.
- Experience using Salesforce Strongly preferred
- Experience implementing or working with compensation automation tools (Xactly, Callidus, Obero)
- Experience in analyzing and working with big data
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience working in Mac OS
- Experience with Microsoft Excel Macros
- Experience using Salesforce, Google Sheets, and Netsuite
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.