Established in 2005, LogicManager is a rapidly growing pre-IPO software company and leading provider of Enterprise Risk Management solutions located in Boston’s Seaport Innovation District. This is an opportunity for an accounting professional seeking to join a dynamic company that’s certified as a Great Place to Work® and recognized by Forrester as a Leader in our industry and by Gartner with the highest rank in Ability to Execute.
About the Position….
We are seeking a Finance & Accounting Analyst who can handle the core accounting responsibilities at LogicManager. In the Finance & Accounting Analyst role, you will support month-close functions and know your accounting principles. This is an opportunity to join a growing team with the ability to face new challenges every day. To be successful in this position, you should be detail-oriented and self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for instilling financial discipline across the company through effective processes and controls
- Assist in the preparation of journal entries by compiling, analyzing, and sustaining financial transactions as needed
- Perform reconciliations of accounts, including bank statements, accruals and prepaid expenses
- Participate in the annual audit, including year-end schedules and financial statement preparation
- Identify accounting problems or issues related to workflow and implement operational efficiency
- Review fully executed customer contracts to conclude on the appropriate accounting treatment and identify any issues, ensuring that all revenue is recorded in compliance with GAAP
- Collaborate on initiatives with all teams across the business
- Review financial performance and reporting
Desired Skills & Experiences
We are looking for individuals with the drive to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment. We value employees who are creative, energetic, proactive, and intelligent in their thinking and actions.
- Strong communication skills – must be able to connect with senior-level colleagues and manage the relationship with external auditors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience; preferably in the SaaS industry (not required)
- Flexibility to wear many hats and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.