Toast Payments Analyst
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is looking for a Toast Payments Analyst to play an integral role in scaling Toast’s rapidly growing business. You will be the “go-to” person for Sales Executives, Restaurant Success Managers and Toast Support teams, assisting them in any issues/questions pertaining to credit card processing. We are looking for a motivated self-starter with excellent analytical skills and an eagle’s eye for consistency.
What you will do:
- Perform payments data analyses and manage related data
- Support the Sales process and become a subject matter expert regarding Toast’s payment solutions
- Manage and improve upon all operational processes that touch Toast Payments
- Support and partner with Sales Enablement on Payments education initiatives
- Support optimizing internal business operations for scale
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 1-3 years of experience in an operations or analytics role
- BS/BA in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related fields
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to understand complex models
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience in a customer facing capacity
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- An inquisitive nature and a mathematical/analytical mind
- Experience using Salesforce, especially reporting
- Experience in a high growth tech company
- Data analysis programming languages a plus
- In depth knowledge of the credit card industry