Vice President of Finance
Greater Boston Area
About the Position
The VP of Finance will be responsible for all aspects of the accounting, financial planning & analysis (FP&A), and other financial operations. This person will be a key member of the LogicManager leadership team and will interface regularly with company senior leadership to help sustain our profitability and high growth. Additionally, the VP of Finance will be a key contributor in preparing LogicManager for a public offering.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Direct and coordinate financial planning and budget management functions
- Responsible for instilling financial discipline across the company through effective processes and controls
- Oversee daily operations of the finance and accounting department
- Clearly communicate financial information, plans, and options to the Executive team to facilitate informed decision making.
- Review monthly close and analyze monthly P&L variances in FP&A model
- Perform product pricing and modeling and other financial analysis as required
- Timely and accurate delivery of GAAP financials
- Establish and maintain documentation of internal controls, policies, and procedures aligned with GAAP standards and compliance
- Continue to grow and mentor the finance and accounting team
- Prepare recommendations for procedural improvements and manage financial audits
- Manage the company’s tax, consulting, banking and audit partners as needed
Desired Skills & Experiences
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study required
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Work experience within a global technology company preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience implementing/maintaining accounting/ERP systems
- Experience establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Experience with revenue accounting and software capitalization
- Exhibits a high degree of integrity and ethics
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage complexity
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively with the capacity to provide pragmatic solutions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Only applications from direct applicants will be considered. Applications from agencies and recruiters will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description