Growth Product Manager
Job Description: Growth Product Manager
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than 2,000,000 designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
- PASSIONATE ABOUT DESIGN: You understand that design makes everything possible. You are able to distinguish ‘great’ design from ‘pretty’ design. You see the difference design thinking can make in the lives of users. Your eye for detail ensures that the most important details doesn’t get lost in the shuffle. You know that design is about execution – from idea all the way to real-world implementation.
- PROBLEM SOLVER: You enjoy learning how to solve problems in the most efficient way possible. Complexity doesn’t scare you. The challenge of distilling something complex into something simple invigorates you.
- BIASED TOWARD ACTION: You are a self-motivated, action-oriented person. You don’t sit on your hands and wait for someone else to fix a problem. If there is something you can do to make a situation better, you do it.
- FOLLOWS THROUGH: From support staff, to product designers, to engineering – you speak the language of each of these archetypes. You are empathetic, concise, and consistent in your communication and follow-through. You ensure that the team own their commitments, collectively and personally.
- PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS: You recognize the strengths of your teammates and understand that we will only get where we want to go if we work together. You work with leadership to place team members on projects appropriate to their skill level and team needs.
- ADVOCATE: You are passionate about advocating for us both internally and externally. You actively recruit top-notch designers, engineers, and other product-minded people. You have made many excellent connections in the industry and you want to bring them with you wherever possible.
- You will be part of the team responsible for building and shipping all growth features
- Your work will touch all the AARRR metrics (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- You will produce high-level product requirements, iterating with a core team of design and engineering experts as well as stakeholders in research, data, support, sales, and marketing.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with the rest of the team in order to present results and make the product more user-centric
- You will manage the Growth roadmap, refining feature ideas and maintaining existing features to drive business growth goals.
- You will coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment, eliminating surprises and finding creative ways to make the “whole greater than the sum of its parts”
- 3-5+ years of product management experience supporting growth strategy across Desktop and Mobile Apps.
- A proven track record of success in working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to accomplish great things.
- Understanding of the technical implications of complex and highly scalable applications.
- Experience designing and conducting A/B tests.
- Comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work as needed.
- Passion for data, and data driven: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- (Plus) Experience with growth tools such as Optimizely, Amplitude, AppBoy, etc
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description