Candidate Experience Manager
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Join our newly established Talent Operations Team and help us identify ways to delight candidates at every stage of the hiring process. You’ll be responsible for stepping into the shoes of our candidates, understanding the full process from an applicant perspective and leading a team of candidate experience specialists to deliver a consistent, transparent and personalized candidate experience. To succeed in this role, you will build and execute a scalable candidate experience strategy that engages candidates and highlights our Toast values and culture recipe.
What you will do:
- Manage, coach and develop a team of candidate experience specialists.
- Identify & make recommendations for process improvements related to scheduling, onsite interviews and remote interviews
- Collaborate with recruiting leadership and business stakeholders to identify and drive candidate experience best practices
- Create and execute on executive recruiting coordination strategy
- Drive our talent acquisition DEI strategy across all aspects of our recruiting process
- Lead large scale projects and events across all areas of talent acquisition.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Must have 1+ years management experience with direct reports
- Strong problem-solving skills & a high level of attention to detail & accuracy.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively, manage stakeholders and prioritize projects.
- Experience managing large scale projects
- Recruiting coordination and Greenhouse experience are a plus!