Care Recruitment Associate
Greater Boston Area
Support CozyKin’s service team as we rapidly grow by sourcing and recruiting caregivers in the early childcare and education industry to join our team of top-notch nannies. The Care Recruitment Associate will be expected to provide a welcoming, delightful, and supportive experience for all incoming nannies and continually brainstorm how to keep this process scalable as we enter new markets.
Please note that role has been designed as a contract position to cover a parental leave, but as we continue to expand, there could be the opportunity to convert to be a permanent employee.
- Find new talent at high volume from a variety of sources
- Promptly schedule and conduct all phone screens
- Ensure our nannies represent the top 5% of caregivers nationwide
- Collect detailed references from candidates
- Create nanny profiles for parents to quickly evaluate caregiver strengths
- Enable the team’s efforts to continually improve sourcing plans and recruiting processes
- Proactively identify which recruiting channels have greatest yields
- Track all leads during each stage of the recruitment process by documenting in our ATS
- 1 year minimum prior recruiting experience
- Must have experience sourcing for hourly workers
- Must have high school diploma/GED (Degree preferred)
- Results Orientation - Operates at a fast pace for high quality, high volume output
- Personal Credibility - Follows through on commitments and is reliable above all
- Team Player - Thrives when working in both group and individual settings
- Managing Performance - Proven ability to act on one’s own with excellent judgment
- Adaptability - Comfortable with change; dedicated to the results, not the method
- Customer Minded - Always operates with the candidate’s best interest in mind
Our Company Values
- Heart For Children: We do what’s best for the child. That’s also what’s best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
- Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
- Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- Generous childcare benefits
Read Full Job Description