Care Recruitment Lead
Greater Boston Area
Support high-quality care, as we rapidly grow, by selecting and empowering leaders in early childcare and education to join our team of top-notch nannies.
Provide a welcoming, delightful, and supportive experience for all nannies
Promptly schedule and complete all phone screens and onsite interviews
Ensure our nannies represent the top 5% of caregivers nationwide
Collect detailed references from candidates
Gather feedback from all applicants (hired or not) to reflect on recruiting processes
Own an efficient and effective onboarding process for hired nannies
Provide new-hire information and collect all required documents within the nanny’s first week
Use parent input to be a part of the decision making for nanny placement
Ensure our recruiting strategy is scalable
Enable the team’s efforts to continually improve sourcing plans and recruiting processes
Proactively identify and resolve bottlenecks
Ensure 100% of candidate leads are tracked and each stage of the recruitment process is documented
Compensation $60,000 - $80,000
Equity 0.0% - 0.1%
- 2+ years of high-volume recruiting experience
- Comfortable sourcing new leads via social media, job boards, childcare portals, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Makes progress efficiently, wasting a minimum of time and effort
- Operates at a high pace for high volume output.
- Follows through on commitments and is reliable above all
- Equally comfortable with qualitative and quantitative data
- Proven ability to act on their own with excellent judgment and insight
- Dedicated to the result of the work, not the method
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- Professional development opportunities
- 50% off CozyKin's childcare services
- Heart For Children: We do what's best for the child. That's also what's best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
- Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
- Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
Read Full Job Description