Director, HR Business Partnerships
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
You will be responsible for leading the HR Business Partner function and growing a team of Business Partners. You will bring strong business acumen, cultural awareness, consultative skills, a hospitality mindset, and functional expertise to the People and Culture team. Your ability to connect with others will be crucial in helping you build and sustain strong partnerships across the organization.
What you will do:
- Manage a team of HR Business Partners.
- Build People Strategy programs that will engage, develop, and retain employees.
- Provide coaching to managers and leaders on how to better develop and manage their teams.
- Lead people initiatives including engagement surveys, talent reviews, succession planning, and special projects.
- Analyze people trends and develop data-driven solutions.
- Partner with the legal team and maintain in-depth knowledge of legal workplace requirements.
- Assist with succession planning to ensure that a pipeline of high potential employees are identified and developed.
- Partner with the L&D Manager to assess individual and organizational training/development needs and create solutions.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 5+ years of relevant experience and 3+ years of management experience preferred
- Solid understanding of people strategy and development practices, policies, and employment law
- Demonstrated success performing in a fast-paced, high-growth organization
- Bachelor’s degree required