Director, People Operations
Drift is looking for a Director, People Operations to lead our People Operations team and help design and drive our people programs, processes, systems, and tools to ensure scalability and efficiency. You will work extensively with our People HRBP, Director of Recruiting and our Director of Learning and Development to coordinate the operations of our People function with our company’s leadership principles, training and culture. You will leverage your broad People experience in systems and project management to continuously improve our technology solutions and operations across recruitment and the people operations.
Over the past 3 years, the Drift team has grown from a small but mighty group in Boston to a community of 260+ Drifters in 3 states. We are scaling our People Operations team to support our domestic and potential international expansion, and continue our investment in our #1 asset: our people (our “Drifters”)
What you’ll be doing on the People Operations team at Drift:
- Lead people operations systems roadmap and self-service strategy to support long-term and service delivery goals, and ensure the highest levels of data management and accuracy for all People Systems.
- Own HR compliance and assess readiness in close partnership with legal and finance on everything from EEO-1 filings, 5550s, OSHA, Wage and Hour laws, etc.
- Partner with our People Business Partners to design and execute company-wide performance management programs, feedback, promotion, and compensation cycles, as well as other critical people programs.
- Run our recruitment operations function, partnering with our Director of Talent Acquisition on metrics and operational excellence.
- Play an instrumental role in helping drive the coordination of global people operations execution across our offices.
- Improve processes and drive requirements for additional improvements to eliminate manual processes.
- Develop key operational metrics and dashboards for the team and monitor key performance metric scores.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 6+ years of progressive experience in HR.
- You are super process-oriented, love to drive change within an organization, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A key member of the people management team in helping define our talent acquisition and people operations strategies and work with all levels of the organization to fulfill our goals.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable, high quality operational People programs, processes and systems globally, in high tech companies of 250+ employees with at least 2-3 international locations.
- People management experience and strong leadership ability.
Drift is the world’s first and only conversational marketing and sales platform. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day.