We are looking for a proactive and super organised Executive Assistant to take care of our company’s senior-level managers, handling a variety of responsibilities such as extensive travel arrangements, managing calendars, coordinating team events and working across time zones.
Snyk is a distributed company with offices in London, Tel Aviv and Boston working as one team, with a strong emphasis on communication and great internal alignment. Our mission is to help software developers to use open source code and stay secure, by enabling developers to find and fix vulnerabilities as part of their development workflow, and helping security and governance teams to understand their security status, and drive improvement.
Over 160,000 developers depend on Snyk to find and fix their vulnerable dependencies. We have a series of top-brand customers on board including Google, Skyscanner, Microsoft, Asos and more. Gartner named us a Cool Vendor in May 2018, and we recently raised $22m from investors such as Accel, GV and Heavybit. Our team currently numbers 85 across North America, London & Tel Aviv, and is growing rapidly!
As an Executive Assistant for Snyk, you’ll join our Global People Operations team and provide effective and efficient administrative support for senior leadership company-wide. Our management team are super busy and need someone who understands them, cares deeply and is motivated by making their lives easier.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing calendars
- Scheduling and facilitating meetings internally and externally
- Support in areas that may need additional help (e.g finance)
- Assisting in preparation and execution of management or office events
- Handling extensive travel arrangements (flights, hotels)
- Serving as point person for management related issue
You should apply if:
- You're motivated by helping others, and love making people's lives easier
- You’re highly organised and love organising others too
- You have a track record of working under pressure or to tight deadlines
- You are a proactive and a clear communicator, verbally and in writing
- You love putting attention into every small detail
- You enjoy multitasking over 3 continents at the same time
- You’re a self starter with the ability to work independently and with little direction
- You value diversity and enjoy working alongside people from all different backgrounds and perspectives
Experience we’re looking for
- English mother tongue, Hebrew- Bonus
- 3+ years of EA experience in a dynamic environment
- Experience working in a young company undergoing rapid growth
- Worked for more than 1 executive at the same time
Please apply below!
We value diversity at Snyk, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway.