Global Recruiting Coordinator
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
As Flywire’s Global Recruiting Coordinator, you will serve as our chief “FlyMate ambassador” for potential new FlyMates; you will drive interview coordination globally, ultimately providing an exceptional candidate experience from beginning to end.
Reporting to the Director of Global Talent Acquisition, this highly visible role will have a global reach across North America, EMEA, and APAC. As with any fast-paced, high-growth company, you must be a strong communicator who’s able to work successfully in an agile environment.
With diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Global Talent Acquisition team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Coordinate hiring manager and interview team diaries for high volume, complex multi-country candidate interviews across all 9 Flywire locations using Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system
- Working with the Executive Assistant, you will coordinate the Executive team diaries, specifically for interview scheduling
- Book all meeting rooms and send out detailed interview confirmations to interviewers and candidates
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Support Hiring Managers during onsite interviews in Boston or London to ensure successful candidate visits
- Manage candidate travel, both local and international, including managing candidate travel expenses
- Track referrals and provide weekly status updates to both referrals and referees
- Promote open jobs and Flywire’s employer brand by posting job descriptions and sharing content across Instagram (@insideFlywire) and other social media platforms
- Represent Flywire at networking events, university job fairs, and other functions
- Assist with Flywire’s Summer Internship Program and identify qualified intern applicants
Our ideal candidate has:
- A background working in recruiting/HR; prior experience as a recruiting coordinator is preferred
- Experience doing heavy calendar management across multiple time zones
- Familiarity with Greenhouse, SmartRecruiters, or other applicant tracking systems; familiarity with GoodTime is a plus
- A willingness to represent Talent Acquisition onsite in Boston or London to enhance the candidate experience and support interview teams
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and complex scheduling for FlyMates at all levels of the business
- An eagerness to collaborate globally and respond to early morning/late evening interview requests as needed