DataRobot, a pioneer in democratizing AI intelligence, is the ultimate destination for making data-driven decisions and our team is no exception to that. If you’re intensely scientific in your decision-making, are used to rely on numbers and apply quantitative methods to problem-solving - you seem to be the right piece of the puzzle and an absolute fit for our close-knit People Operations team.
What your role is about:
- Nurturing relationships and collaborations with squad links, hiring managers to empower hiring with high-quality, clean data;
- Developing and automating data and people analytics solutions, iteratively building and prototyping dashboards to provide insights at scale;
- Providing visually effective reports to take the pulse of the hiring performance;
- Collaborating with a recruiting team to perform pipeline health checks;
- Prioritizing work to manage multiple workflows and high-pressure situations.
- Experience using SQL, Python or other scripting languages;
- Experience building and maintaining solutions to collect, store, and organize data to address emerging business needs;
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative analytical strategies while working with multiple data sources to generate insights from analyses/answer the questions.
- Experience using data visualization tools (Tableau, Chart.io);
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Outstanding communications skills, client service-oriented mindset with a focus on creativity and diligence.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.