Greater Boston Area
About the Position
LogicManager is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join our People Operations team. He or she will assist in providing a wide range of HR support and advice. The ideal candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by offering guidance on recruitment, terminations, performance management, employee relations and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and senior management. LogicManager is vibrant and rapidly growing and we seek applicants to be just as adaptable and persistent.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Manage health and welfare benefits
- Assist in talent management and employee relations
- Conduct employee onboarding, help organize training & development initiatives
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Prepare termination and severance letters
- Organize employee performance reviews
- Implement and administer employee policies
- Provide advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Support the people operations department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Experience with HR software preferred, like HRIS or HRMS
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
Only applications from direct applicants will be considered. Applications from agencies and recruiters will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description