Conversation is key to everything we do at Interactions.
We were founded on the belief that every conversation is an opportunity, whether it’s to build trust, provide assistance, get advice, share information or find out something new. It’s important to get it right — every time.
At Interactions, we help leading brands have millions of productive conversations with their busy customers every day, no matter if they’re talking, tapping, typing or swiping. And along the way, we’re creating happier, more loyal customers and saving businesses millions of dollars.
We’ve been expanding what’s possible in customer sales, service and support since 2004. With our Adaptive Understanding™ technology, we were the first to commercialize truly omni-channel Intelligent Virtual Assistants that combine artificial intelligence and human understanding. The result? Conversational, engaging interactions across channels. Vastly improved self-service. Customers and businesses getting more done in less time.
And amazing conversations.
Founded in 2004, Interactions is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts with additional offices in Indiana, New Jersey, New York and Texas. For more information, visit www.interactions.com.
We are hiring a HR Generalist that will work directly with the HR Business Partner team in our support of the business to drive their strategies, foster leadership success and support all employees for a positive employee experience
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyzes trends and metrics, collaborates with HR functional experts to develop solutions and process improvements.
- Assists in coordinating company-wide HR communications: newsletters, intranet, benefits & policy communications.
- Maintains compliance for all locations with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations. Assists in meeting compliance requirements, as needed.
- Ensure the integrity of employee data, including performance of regular audits and documentation of appropriate quality control measures.
- Maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures.
- Assist HR Business Partner team with key annual planning work such as talent planning, performance calibrations & performance evaluations.
- Updates and maintains employee data in WorkDay, as well as a variety of confidential and sensitive electronic and hard copy records and files.
- Respond to general inquiries and provides routine information to employees and managers on HR matters.
- Manage HR projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of progressive experience in human resources administration or a related field.
- Customer focused and have a general understanding of human resource policies, procedures and relevant regulations.
- Knowledge and experience with Workday is strongly preferred.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong prioritization skills & attention to detail.
- Proven knowledge of HR industry practices and working knowledge of employment laws.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends and recommend solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ability to demonstrate Interactions Values of:
○ Being passionate about customer service
○ Obsessing with our customer’s success
○ Respecting each other
○ Creating opportunity
○ Embracing disruption
○ Doing what we say we will do
Interactions is a leading provider of speech and natural language technology that enables businesses and consumers to engage in productive conversations. With flexible products and solutions designed to meet the growing demand for unified, multichannel customer care, Interactions is delivering significant cost savings and unprecedented customer experience for some of the largest brands in the world. Founded in 2004, Interactions is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts with additional offices in Indiana, Texas, New Jersey and New York. For more information, visit www.interactions.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.