Human Resources Business Partner
What you’ll do as a Human Resources Business Partner:
- You will build the strategic partner relationship with all levels of management and employees in the organizations that you support
- Understand our business strategy, vision, goals, challenges and opportunities. You’ll anticipate, evaluate and help the business address organizational issues and growth-related challenges.
- You will drive the execution of the employee lifecycle in partnership with our Learning and Development team (i.e. OKR/goal setting, performance management, rewards planning, promotions, etc.).
- Identify learning and development needs across the organization and implement initiatives that aid in developing our employees and optimize for their success.
- Support our leaders and employees by designing and developing the following: management fundamentals, new hire enablement, coaching services (internal and external) and professional development and learning tools for our employees.
- Identify high potential employees and advise leaders on strategies and initiatives to ensure their retention and growth (including growth and development plans, enablement programs, organizational change, and employee communications)
- Provide consultation and strategic counsel to leadership on organizational design and structure to optimize business outcomes
- You will partner with the VP of Talent Management and the entire people team to design an enviable company culture that sets the standard for the technology industry.
- You will partner with our recruiting team to support the hiring of top talent while working together to ensure an exceptional onboarding experience and new hire effectiveness.
- Leverage data to support program designs and prioritization of people related initiatives.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience is required where you have supported senior leaders in the capacity of a HR Business Partner and/or Senior Generalist
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Comfort and desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Demonstrated experience partnering with senior leadership on strategic initiatives; headcount planning, organizational design, succession planning, talent management and other HR initiatives is required
- Analytical, and highly detail oriented mindset, with a passion for using data to drive decisions and program design
- Desire to be involved in all aspects of our team’s growth by designing, building, testing and experimenting with innovative ideas
- Passion for the professional growth of our employees and derive a deep sense of satisfaction from helping employees realize their full potential through effective and inspirational leadership, work alignment and culture
- Ability to work through change and learn from setbacks, see tough problems as challenges and a growth opportunity and work through them with a positive attitude.
- Desire to challenge the norms of traditional HR by proposing improvements to our organization design, current practices and rewards