Learning and Development Director
Our Learning and Development Director, will be in charge of building, scaling, coordinating and executing knowledge sharing and training programs for DataRobot team.
What you'll do:
- Access learning needs across the company/particular function and come up with the vital recommendations/solutions and explicit action plan
- You will work with all employees and leaders across the company to coordinate training sessions, identify executional efficiencies and improve the content and method of delivery.
- Evaluate the existing training/learning initiatives, methods and resources and map the required skill set of DR employees to the available solutions
- Help with crafting a framework for change that facilitates future skills, determines accountabilities, drives equal opportunities and consistent reward strategies
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience with development and facilitation of the learning and development initiatives or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, (active listening, presentation, delivery, etc.)
- You are self-manageable, deeply organized and have a knack for details
- Monitor and evaluate the training effectiveness through feedback and evaluation following the sessions to continuously improve learning effectiveness
- Be a thought partner to the leadership team in building the right type of material to tackle specific business/team need including suggesting alternative training solutions to better suit the needs of the business i.e. self-service portal, videos, e-learning, etc.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.