Learning and Development Director
Greater Boston Area
As our Learning and Development Director, you will be in charge of creating, scaling, coordinating and executing knowledge sharing and training programs for DataRobot team.
What you'll do:
- Access learning needs across the company/particular function and come up with the vital recommendations/solutions and explicit action plan.
- Evaluate the existing training/learning initiatives, methods and resources and map the required skill set of DR employees to the available solutions
- Help with creating a framework for change that captures future skills , determines accountabilities, drives equal opportunities and consistent reward strategies
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience with development and facilitation of the learning and development initiatives or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, (active listening, presentation, delivery, etc.).
- Being self-manageable, extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- You are able to ignite and foster the organization chance and serve as a strategic business partner.
Read Full Job Description