Learning and Development Program Manager
Are you passionate about leveraging technology and data to create engaging learning solutions? Do you value creating customer centric content that drives high performance and growth? If so, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Learning & Development Program Manager to join our grassroots corporate Learning & Development team based in our growing Seaport – Boston, MA office. As the Learning & Development Program Manager, you will be responsible for partnering cross-functionally with business stakeholders to design, develop, implement and measure learning programs, as well as, technology solutions that enhance our corporate learning efforts. This role will be a pivotal part of building a robust learning team and the overall success of our learning initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Conduct need assessments via business stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs) interviews to identify training needs and learning program timelines to ensure a “WOW” experience.
- Create and manage a corporate wide learning content management strategy
- Assist in the selection process of a learning management system (LMS) and build a learning performance dashboard
- Develop a centralized learning resource portal and manage training content/updates
- Provide recommendations on instructional standards, learner engagement strategies and process improvement
- Design and develop course content including curriculum, assessments, feedback surveys, progress evaluations and overall program effectiveness
- Continuous management of various rotational management training programs
- Implement ADDIE and Kirkpatrick evaluation techniques to design, develop and publish new learning content with a high degree of accuracy and speed
- Collaborate cross-functionally with a geographically dispersed workforce to ensure learning is well executed and aligned to “The Chewy Way”.
- Work with Learning & Development teammates to develop blended, technology-enabled learning solutions
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design, Learning Technology, HR or related field5+ years of relevant experience in instructional design or project/program management within corporate learning and development
- Proven success in designing, developing and implementing eLearning and training/performance improvement strategies as best practice to drive the standardization of delivery throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge of learning tools such as LMS (Learning Management Systems), Captivate, Articulate Studio/Storyline, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Ability to work in a fast-faced environment where speed, efficiency and accuracy are required
- Experience collaborating and influencing business stakeholders, SMEs, managers and front line employees