Learning and Development Specialist
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
As the Learning and Development Specialist, you will join a growing team focused on the creation and delivery of leadership, individual and company-wide initiatives to engage, grow and retain our employees.
What you will do
In this role, you will leverage your experience collaborating with leaders and individual contributors across the organization to:
- Develop new training curriculum, make modifications to existing curriculum, and develop new initiatives.
- Implement all aspects of the instructional design process- define, design, develop, implement and evaluate curricula which includes blended instructional design, online learning, classroom and instructional led training programs, self-study programs, and e-learning.
- Facilitate and lead all types of learning and development solutions.
- Partner with HRBPs to offer coaching and support to managers and leaders.
- Maintain a positive, proactive customer service approach throughout all internal and external communication.
- Support and market our new learning initiatives through diverse communication channels and marketing campaigns
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor’s degree in adult learning, instructional design or related area. Or equivalent experience. Masters degree a big plus.
- 3-5 years of instructional design/curriculum development expertise creating blended learning solutions.
- Strong facilitation, training, communication and influencing skills.
- Experience coaching managers, individual contributors and conducting team building programs.
- Experience working and collaborating with all levels of leaders across a diverse organization.
- Experience implementing and creating innovative learning and development solutions and identifying unique delivery methods.
- An innovative and outside of the box thinker, who is willing to break the mold.