Manager, Talent Acquisition - Technology & Product
What you’ll work on:
- Providing innovative, high-touch, scalable solutions to drive sourcing, recruiting and hiring to meet Engineering and Product objectives.
- Partner with Engineering and Product leadership to establish and manage their talent acquisition needs and deliver through your team.
- Enable a team of recruiters by managing, mentoring, coaching and developing their performance.
- Develop a trusted relationship with the Engineering and Product teams that results in a strong business partnership.
- Provide insights and recommendations on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to Circle’s vision through effective business partnering, innovation, and execution.
- Deliver an amazing interview & hiring experience to candidates, hiring managers and business leaders.
- Lead and take part in various Talent Acquisition initiatives that support of Circle’s vision and enable long-term success.
- Collect data and use reporting and analytics to improve performance and achieve goals.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in technical recruiting environments that require significant influencing and partnership across the business to accomplish recruiting goals.
- 2+ years of management experience instilling trust and credibility with your team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing individual and team performance.
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies and programs in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to motivate and inspire teammates.
- Bachelor’s degree
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong. Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. About your personal information We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice.