Greater Boston Area
CozyKin is a rapidly growing childcare company located in Boston. Our mission is to provide the best childcare to families at an affordable price. Utilizing a combination of technology to match families in similar locations, Montessori curriculum, and the concept of a nanny share, CozyKin families are able to have a premium childcare experience in one of the matched families’ own home!
CozyKin is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join the Accounting and Finance team. In this position, you will be responsible for administering payroll and benefits for a rapidly growing team. You will work cross-functionally with managers at our Headquarters as well as Care Management for the Nannies to make sure that payroll and benefits are perfect every week. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to come in and own the HR, benefits administration, and payroll process, strategy, and execution. You will be exposed to labor regulations, benefits, childcare and technology, finance, fundraising and what a rapidly growing start-up is like! This role has the ability to grow and evolve into a team as the company grows, and payroll and benefits need to be administered in multiple states for hundreds, if not thousands, of employees.
Compensation: $45,000 - $65,000 USD
- Process both weekly (caregivers) and semi-monthly (HQ) payrolls for over 200 employees (growing to 1,000 in 12-18 months) in ADP, including onboardings and employment verification (I-9), terminations, benefit deductions, reimbursements, garnishments and levies
- Serve as the main point of contact for matters of time, attendance, and payroll
- Handle all labor and tax reports, federal and state queries, and unemployment claims
- Ensure state and federal compliance by regular review and update of payroll and employment practices
- Act as liaison between finance and HR and Care Management teams by administering trainings, updating handbooks and training presentations
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- Bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding numerical skills
- Minimum 3 years of payroll, benefits, HR or insurance experience
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
Our Company Values
Heart For Children: We do what’s best for the child. That’s also what’s best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
CozyKin is an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description